Colorado Injury Law Office of Saul R. Sarney, P.C.Free Consultation Call 303-759-3300
HomeAttorney ProfilePractice AreasInjury BlogContact Us
Injury Lawyer Saul R. Sarney - Serving Colorado for over 30 years.Personal Injury Attorney in Denver.
Commercial Truck Accident Lawyer

Denver, Colorado Big Rig Accident Injury Attorney

Trucking Accident FAQ:

Q: I was involved in a trucking accident and sustained serious injuries. How long do I have to file a claim in the State of Colorado?

A: In the State of Colorado, you generally have three years from the date of your accident to bring a personal injury claim. This is known as the Statute of Limitations and once it has expired, you are not allowed to bring a claim---no matter how serious your injuries are. Be careful though, if your accident is against the State of Colorado or a government owned vehicle, you only have 180 days to provide written notice to the specific parties involved. As a result, it is best to contact a Colorado personal injury attorney immediately to discuss your case, so you can avoid missing any critical deadlines.

Q: I have been unable to work since my trucking accident and now I am in danger of losing my job. Can a Colorado trucking accident attorney help me get compensation for my lost wages?

A: YES! While every trucking accident is different, if your injuries were the result of the truck driver’s negligence or carelessness, you may be entitled to receive compensation for lost wages and for future lost income if your injuries have led to permanent disabilities. In addition to seeking compensation, your attorney may be able to help you file for disability benefits and any other benefits you may be entitled to.

Lost Wages, Medical Bills, Property Damage, Pain and Suffering

Q: After a trucking accident, what can I be compensated for?

A: If the other driver or the trucking company is to blame for the accident and the injuries you sustained, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages, future earnings, pain, decreased quality of life and vehicle damages.

Q: I was recently involved in a trucking accident and sustained serious injuries. The trucking company lawyers called and offered me a large settlement. Should I take it or do I need to call an attorney?

A: While you certainly do not have to contact a Colorado trucking accident attorney---it is in your best interest to. Large trucking companies often have large legal teams dedicated to protecting their assets and reducing their legal liabilities. As a result, they will usually offer victims a fraction of what they truly deserve. A Colorado personal injury attorney can ensure that you receive all of the compensation you need to fully recover from your injuries.

To speak with a Denver semi truck accident lawyer about a truck accident injury or loss, please call our office at 303-759-3300 or contact us online. We do not charge a fee to discuss how we can help you meet your needs.

Big Rig Accident Attorney Saul Sarney
4643 South Ulster Street, Suite 980
Denver, CO 80237
Telephone: 303-759-3300

Bookmark and Share


Denver personal injury attorney Saul R. Sarney represents semi truck accident clients facing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, and denial of insurance coverage claims throughout the greater Denver metropolitan area and areas north, including the cities of Lakewood, Aurora, Englewood, Littleton, Arvada, Greeley, Morrison, Boulder, and Broomfield, as well as Douglas County, Denver County, Jefferson County, and Arapaho County. We also represent clients in other states including Kansas, Nebraska and New Mexico.